Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

| Pacts |

Another boring day for me at work just passed and I had absolutely no access on the net to anything fun or interesting. Really thankful for my iPhone and 3G even though Singtel has been sucky of late.

There is an upcoming cruise the next weekend and it will be a walk down memory lane again…except that we would be swimming instead of walking HA!

Redang Island – one of the most captivating beaches hubby and I visited together in 2010 and once more soon. I think 2012 is truly a year of restoration, whether in the spiritual, emotional or natural sense.

Restoration - a return of something to a former, original, normal, or unimpaired condition.

We made a pact to return to Redang someday and even though we will not be staying for the night, we would be there at least in the day and that is more than enough.

Speaking of pacts.

We’ve made many pacts together. And I guess one of the many perks of marrying your best friend means we know each other inside-out because we practically grew up together.

We made many promises, broke many and still love each other despite everything and I couldn’t have asked for anyone else in my life than my then-boyfriend and now-hubby. Though sometimes he drives me up the wall and I to his grave haha, that’s how we have fun together!

Kudos to my first (and his second) love and a great marriage ahead!

No comments: