Wedding Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2012

| Goodbye, Again |

Another goodbye today.

Though I've only been in this company for 2 months and this ain't my direct boss, I'm starting to feel sad. It's his last day today and this company has a dramatic way of sending the top guy off by lining staff on the first floor, from the lobby all the way to the reception until he reaches his car and his chauffeur drives him away.

I may cry.

Because I caught a cold from cruise last week, it's almost that time of the month, plus my hubby is away on a business trip and will only be back end of next week.
It is getting hard for me to bear. I miss my hubby. So a tear or two may fall.

天下无不散之筵席。

Totally random but I need to recuperate and be completely healthy again. It's war with green phlegm and viruses. The last time I fell sick (which was about 2 weeks ago) was the longest I ever took to recover - 5 whole weeks!

It is time I make a stand and fight for my health so no more unhealthy, oily, fried or fast food anymore.

No comments: