Wedding Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2012

| Happy Birthday Singapore! |

haven't felt this patriotic in a while..maybe its because of the horrible rumor of our founding father which made me sad.

to set the record straight, I love my home and my country and have deep respect for the man who made all these possible even though I don't agree with everything his party does.

ah..this week is a short work week and half the world is on leave, including all the bosses who have gone back for summer holiday! how nice..working closer to home is a nice feeling, wish I can stay in this company for a long long time to come!

fell terribly ill last week and had to skip work..and now it's developed into a very nasty cough that is disrupting my sleep and annoying my colleagues :/ even my parents are infected now, I think. so I went to the doctor at healthway yesterday (because my usual clinic is closed on public holidays) and there is a $10 public holiday surcharge?!?!? extortion. what to do? still had to pay and see the doc to get stronger medicine so the germs and viruses in my throat will DIE!!! I hate coughing, that is like the worst kind of sickness to befall on me. I'd rather a runny nose, gastric flu and vomit or diahhrea big time than to cough and cough like I have TB or something.

we went KL last weekend and it was so much fun I wish it was longer! hubby says we can go there again during their next sale period - YAY!!!

No comments: