Wedding Ticker

Thursday, November 24, 2011

| Old Friends |

Old friends are the best, aren’t they?

Over the past weeks, I’ve made a conscious effort in actually meeting the people I said I would meet instead of just saying it. Because procrastination is a stumbling block to building/strengthening relationships. Looking at these precious people whom I’ve met so far (and more to come) – I realize we could have been so much more - we could have been much better friends and built stronger friendships.

Nevertheless, the highlight of course involved cam-whoring, bitching, and some "sharing" aka gossip sessions! We should do this more! :)


Property of PrincessWylyn
♥the three of us since poly days!♥

Property of PrincessWylyn
♥since KC days!♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree such meetups are good for us! and the photo you have of us three is actually pretty nice :)

PrincessWylyn said...

yup agreed~ :D