Wedding Ticker

Friday, November 18, 2011

| Have You Ever? |

Have you ever been so stress that you will just sit there, stare into space and start weeping?

I did.

It was only yesterday that this happened. And it freaked the fiancé out.

Is it my failure to handle stress or is everything simply too overwhelming that it caught me off-guard?

Even this morning I was still weeping on my way to work. During my lunch break and I suddenly broke down in tears too.

WHAT IS WRONG?!

I will not blame anyone or anything that happened, only that I'm sorry it did.

And it is now that I'm finally beginning to understand why some people have suicidal thoughts or run into depression because I think that's me right now.

Maybe I just need to be alone to collect myself again. Maybe I just need alot of rest to do the things that I've always wanted to do. Maybe I just need Jesus. Maybe......

No comments: