Wedding Ticker

Friday, December 09, 2011

| Restless |

its so unlike me to post so many pictures at one go (in recent years at least)..so there's gotta be one explanation - im just too R.E.S.T.L.E.S.S!

*screams*

tons of work waiting for me to clear but weekend mode has already kicked in and im just waiting for my weekly meeting @ 430pm and then i'll just count the time until its 6pm. HAHA!

i know. like what's wrong with me right?

well, but im actually quite depressed with the way things are progressing in this office especially the constant changes; i should have known - stupid company!

wedding preps have also officially started and we've been facing huge problems pertaining to our photoshoot locations, some kok-ups with the gowns and so we had to re-schedule our photoshoot for the THIRD time plus so many other things to worry about.

why must we get married??? HAHA!

plus our mission trip is just next week and im so nervous because its my first time.

AAHHHH im this close to breaking down again but i mustn't; i must be strong. God help me!

Property of PrincessWylyn
♥pretty?♥


Property of PrincessWylyn
♥used a photo-editing app on iPhone to transform this, pretty cool eh?♥

Property of PrincessWylyn
♥my current favorite!♥

No comments: