Wedding Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

| Perfect |

last weekend in the rain, you brought me back to the time where our love was young. the kind of innocence we had back then, we seemed to have lost it over the years. but it was so beautiful, to just be walking in the rain with you, holding your hand and nothing else.

hiding in the playhouse, hiding from the rain, hiding from each other. but your warmth and your sincerity again melted my heart. how can you be so perfect?

you always love me no matter what i do to you, you always love me the same no matter how i've hurt you. how can you still tolerate me in your heart?

i'm so touched, so grateful, so thankful, so blessed, so fortunate.

why must we always realise the importance of something only when we're about to lose it? but i'm glad we didn't. i'm glad we managed to pull it through, as always. i'm real glad, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: