Wedding Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

| Voting |

my dear has gone to dig hole, his outfield exercise for the next 3 days. *lolx

my new com is down, which is why i haven't been able to upload any pictures, especially my KL trip. i shall try to upload it in my old com instead and blog from there.

that aside.

last weekend was crazy, with my duty as a citizen to vote, i had to choose between the current government or the opposition. the whole voting process was fast and easy. i was done in less than 5 minutes. it was like a lucky-draw contest if you ask me, and there were many ushers deployed there helping us find our way in the school.

BUT i was blur enough not to see the box where we were all suppose to put our votes in and almost brought the voting slip out where my parents were waiting. because the whole affair was like some top-secret mission, it seemed like we weren't allowed to talk. so i didn't think it was appropraite for me to ask my next-door neighbour where the darn box was. so i happily cruised out with the voting slip in my hand and asked my dad where the box was. he was utterly shocked and pointed at the very discreet position where the box laid and said "there!".

oh my, that was most embarassing. i had to bite my lips until i was outta the voting area before i burst out laughing. for a moment, i thought the officials were gonna yank me outta the place and call my vote null. BUT i was very thankful that didn't happen.

hey, come on, there's always a first time. =p but it was truly an experience. i enjoyed it!

No comments: