Wedding Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

| Short Week |

i foresee a short week.

very unexpectedly, boss is on leave today. didn't know until i came in and checked my mailbox, heh =p so happy!
he'll be on leave next friday and monday, then following that on thursday and friday, and then also a half day the next friday. yesh, life is good!!!

dear is on mc today too, so he spent the night over at my place. he was sucha baby. and he says he'll come down to lunch with me, so sweet! *muack

me? will be on another half day this friday. its that stupid boy's wisdom teeth surgery and i reckoned he'll be in so much pain, i just have to be there to support him. its also dajie's flight back to aussie.
3 months just flew past like that. but looking on the bright side, my parents will be visiting her in the next 4-5 months' time, and when she returns for vacation this november, she'll be getting married!!! that's the only happy thought i guess.

oh and i'll talk about my weekend later in another post. got so much to say, about clubs and shopping and all.

later!

No comments: