Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

| Feelings |

before i go into details of the person who pissed me off big time yesterday, i just want to say i have a warm sad fuzzy feeling right now.

forwarded V-day messages to my friends and also to my ex-boss and he replied, he actually replied, and that is what's making me feel the way i do now.

i think i'm far too emotional for this cruel world because i'm perhaps the only fool who feels this way. i just cannot simply forget or close my heart to people who have been in my life, who's played a part in the way that i am today.

i've been wanting to visit them.
in all honesty, i do miss them, miss the place, miss the happy and sad and busy and crazy late-nights there. miss the noisy aunties and miss the boring seminars and miss the loud marketing director. miss the product talks where i can almost memorise the benefits of eating and using the products, miss everything about there. i even miss the cleaning lady there.

but dear has been telling me to forget it all. because that was the place and perhaps the reason why i almost left him.

partly.

but i guess i was solely to blame for most of that unhappy time. it was my choice, my indecisiveness, my weakness.

and i've been thinking how have they been. wondering if they hate me for acting so irrationally. and most importantly, i wonder how they would react if i ever went back to visit them.

its a new year, a new beginning. perhaps its really time to let it all go.

No comments: