Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

| Dirty Old Man |

ok so for the fat guy who pissed me off big time yesterday.

he's got like this senior position here in my company and he thinks he's big shit. well yeah, in a sarcastic sense, he is. *evil laughter

all along he's been rather friendly to me, and as far as i'm concerned, i attach an 'Uncle' together with his name whenever i call him because i know he's rather debauch. it also serves to remind him everytime i call him 'uncle' that he is far too old for me and i'll never never betray myself or my chastity for money or status.

he's cheeky in a dirty sense. only just got married at an old age of say about 40? his wife is from china, and somehow, i think she got forced to marry him or something. he's real fat, like a ball, with a huge stomach. and when he carries his backpack, he looks like an old tortoise. his wife is young and pretty and i dunno why on earth did she ever marry him. like i said, she was probably forced into marrying him or something. i also heard from colleagues that his wife often brings home men and he doesn't give a hoot because he's just probably too afraid his wife would leave him. they have a young daughter, about 3-4 years old, she's a doll i must say.

enough background information about him.

so yesterday my fiance was on MC because he was feeling weird in his tummy, it keeps getting bloated every now and then, so he decided to seek professional advice and thus it also came with an MC.

so he came down to lunch with me yesterday and many people saw us together. the fat guy was on the other table and it didn't occur to me to introduce. so we got food and ate and dear accompanied me for the hours' break. then he left when i had to get back to work.

after lunch, i went up to the GM's office to do some binding and laminating. the GM's personal assistant (PA) was there and we were chatting. then the fat guy seemed to know where i was and came up to delibrately provoke me.

for the convenient of your reading and my typing this entry down, i will name the fat guy 'fats' since he's got so much of it anyway, and obviously yours truly will be 'me.

fats: your boyfriend today got no army ar?
me: nope, he's sick, on mc.
fats: oh mc can anyhow go out one ar?
me: why cannot? you mean if you're sick and on mc you don't have to eat meh?
fats: *speechless. later i go call MP and catch him.
me: for what? on mc means cannot go out and eat one meh? must eat at home or downstairs the house huh? then assumingly he don't fancy the food downstairs, he come here and eat, its also wrong huh?
fats: *speechless yet again and decides to turn soft now. oh no lah, last time our time army very strict one leh. if you on mc and the MP calls your house and you're not home, they will come and catch you immediately.
me: *thinking in my head. there's a reason why that was in the past. even the army would have thought that was a dumb thing to do and thus have obsoleted that practice and here you are still talking about it? come on. wake up, we're living in the present.
me: oohhh...

end.

no i was SO wrong. when i was done with my binding, i went downstairs the counter to take some stuff from my colleague and there, like a ghost, he appeared in front of me again. ignoring his presence, my colleague and i were talking about something and we burst out laughing.
then the following conversation took place.

fats: your laughter is horrible!
me: oh, if it displeases you, you can leave.
fats: i think you got it wrong. you should be the one disappearing in front of me, not the other way round.
me: ha! you're the one finding it a nuisance, not me or anyone here, i think you should be the one to leave.

knowing he obviously can't get me to leave, he harped on the topic of laughter in hope of provoking me further.

fats: your laughter to me is a form of pollution, you know like they say noise pollution.
me: then just leave lor!

speechless and obviously unhappy that he lost, keeps quiet and talks about something else.

fats: eh your boyfriend reach home already ar?
me: of course he's reached home already, its been so long.
fats: oh yah i was just worried about him getting home safely. you said he's sick what, i scared he too giddy walk halfway he fall into the drain. *he laughs and then somemore tomorrow is valentine's day, you wouldn't want to spend your candlelight dinner with him at the hospital with his head wrapped up right? *laughs viciously
me: oh thanks for your concern. he reached home a long long time ago. whatever you just said is so not gonna happen lor.

everyone ignores him and he walks away.

can you believe the nerve of that fat ass?! he's like so jealous that my boyfriend came down despite being sick to have lunch with me.

i heard from the PA saying there was once, an office girl wanted to pass a document to him, but he wasn't around so she put it under his door. when he got back and saw the document, he called her to his office and scolded her till she cried. among the words exchanged, he said sometthing like, "you dun think just because you're boyfriend's working here you can behave like that!". i'm thinking, you're obviously so sore about people in relationships especially in your office, you're jealous and therefore you abuse your authority just to hurt people.

he's so perverse. if you're capable enough, get yourself a local wife, the kind who are young, pretty, have education and are able enough to work for themselves. and not like your present wife who only brings men home to dunno do what nonsense behind your back and you dun even say a word.

clearly, the above conversation that took place was a case of personal attack on me because he's so sore that he'll never have this kind of love and doting and attention and therefore he hurls abusive remarks to hurt people.

my boyfriend came down, during my lunch-time, to have lunch with me, not during my work time, nothing to do with work. jealous, outrage and thinking how come you never have people loving you this much to do this for you?

let me enlighten you, that's because you're PATHETIC. and you'll always just be this PATHETIC. and another 10 years down the road, dun even think of a promotion, you'll be lucky enough if you dun get retrenched or fired looking at your attitude. even the GM and manager, my boss, doesn't have a very good impression of you. lazy and irresponsible, i wonder how you even climbed this high up in the first place. you only have a freaking diploma. the next guy who's holding a degree, or even an honours is so gonna climb above you or at least to be on par with you. just give him another year or so, and by then, you'll be sorry you were ever this nasty to pple around you.

watch me, i'm not afraid of you fat ass. i've had experience with another before and this time round, i've learnt to be smarter.

dun provoke me, and i won't bite.
provoke me, and i'll never let you rest.

No comments: