Wedding Ticker

Thursday, February 09, 2006

| What's Going On? |

i dun feel good.

just dun feel good.

i hate this time of the month where my hormones are just all so haywired making me feel real blue and depressed.

and i have completely no idea why i have such serious PMSes and cramps.

its bad.

i'm on half day leave tomorrow. yesh finally its my turn to leave the office at lunch time where everyone's going out for their lunch. duh!

and as you can read, i'm just ranting on big time because i just feel so inadequate and so depressed and so lousy and i just wanna type to make myself feel better.

i napped after i got home from work which is why i'm so alive now when usually i'll be already sleeping.

there's so many pple on my msn list but there's no one talking to me!!!

what's going on?!

dear was suppose to be out tonight for his bi-weekly nite's out. i know he had to stay in for some bazaar for the old folks' and he had to like feed them, take care of them and all that kinda stuff.
i know its meaningful and he must have felt like real happy making those old pple feel good but he was suppose to be OUT with me making me feel good because i dun feel good!!!

*hysterical screams

i'm going outta my mind!!!

why do i feel so bad like almost every single day. there's something wrong with me isn't it?

are these signs of old age? i suddenly feel so old you know.
like i'm gonna be real old real soon and i'm not married, with nothing accomplished to my name, i feel like sucha loser and man i am aimless in life!!!

what am i gonna do???

*frets

No comments: