Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

| Seriously |

what do i wanna talk about? i just want to rant.

its extreme bad-hair day today and the fact that i'm feeling giddy and my body feels weird is so not helping.

i'm upset that ever since i worked here, being sick, taking MC and even taking my well-deserved annual leave are so restricted. you know why? because my parents and my fiance think i should take this job seriously.

i'd like to ask them really, exactly in which area am i not taking this job seriously?

is being sick wrong? is having a weak body constitution any choice of mine? i'm just not that healthy as i used to be alright. yes in the past, i got sick like what, once a year? that was in my teenage years by the way. then when i stepped into the working society full-time after my graduation, its air-con everyday. then i got sick often. and now that i've switched jobs, i get sick even more often.

like now.

i'm SO unwell.

and nobody believes me. even my closest and dearest fiance did not believe me last night. he thought i was kidding around.

WTH?!

No comments: