Wedding Ticker

Friday, April 08, 2005

| ME |

i think alot,
i care too much.
i have an opinion in every little thing that comes to my knowledge.
there was never one person who could understand me,
until i found [him].
[he] understands me more than myself,
[he] knows me better than i know myself.
and every minute of my waking hours,
i thank God for [him].

maybe if i knew less things, there would be lesser thoughts.
maybe if i didn't care so much, there wouldn't be so much trouble.
maybe if i could practice a little self-control,
and not let my thoughts run freely,
i would be able to keep more friends.

but this is [ME], yours truly.
whether you guys like it or not,
whether you can accept me for what i am or not,
whether you can accept me for who i am or not,
regardless of what you think,
this is [ME].

i am not on this earth to live up to anybody's expectations,
i am always [myself].
i never follow rules,
i only play by my rules.
this is [ME].
period.

No comments: