Wedding Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2005

| Monotonous |

a friend's mom is unwell, i'm keeping her in prayer.
my parents are finally back from their trip, oh how i missed them!
my pup's the world happiest dog since their return.

Property of PrincessWylyn
::finally sleeping peacefully::

last night was my boy's night's off, which meant he got to stay out till this morning where he booked in before 9am.
we went to the neoprint shop in far east plaza last night, we felt ancient in there. *lolz* couldn't understand how those machines work, and we couldn't figure it out, so we got something really funny in the end.

i booked my final theory test this morning, it'll be next month. my practical will be starting next month too. i've got new commitments now, and i can't fool around anymore. *pouts* i already paid up for 10 lessons, so i'm officially broke. nah i'm kidding, my parents are financing.

last weekend while i was out with my boy, i had a major retail therapy session. got my adidas sports watch (its red in color), bought an adidas spectacle box (also red in color), got a new pair of shades from topshop, a slighter more tinted brown one which will help me look more mature (i'm still mistaken by so many pple that i'm a poly undergrad?! *shrugz* guess i can't help it either when i just look so young). got 2 prezzies for dear's friend and his lil sista, and lastly, my levi's ladies classic jeans. been wanting to get rid of my club levi's cash voucher, so i took the opportunity and got my pair for less than $150. good buy i must say. *winkz* oh and my most pricey merchandise of the month: my Victoria Secret's. still waiting for my package to arrive though, and as promised dear, i'll fast from Victoria Secret's for at least 3 months.

and oh hey, new word i just learnt from my lady boss: INSINUATE. meaning provoking gradual doubt or suspicion; suggestive: insinuating remarks.
maybe i should help explain this word by giving a couple of examples. appropriate usage of this word should only be in the following:
1. when you insinuate someone, it means that you've never once, given him/her the benefit of doubt; meaning you've always doubted, suspected and was even certain that he/she did commit a crime or unforgivable act against you, even though he/she may have already clarified matters with you. "someone is insinuating me!" - this means that someone's been accused and i absolutely despise people who accuse others without any grounds.
2. there were some rather insinuating remarks about someone, and that person is upset.

3. insinuation occurs when you gradually and insidiously try to suggest, and plant wrong ideas about a particular person into other people's mind.

see, better understanding now? this word ain't so hard after all. heh, will see what other new words i come across and i'll definitely share them when i have the time! man i feel like a teacher already, ha!

No comments: