Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

| Poser |

according to the dictionary, a poser is one who:
1. habitually pretends to be something he/she is not
2. (is) a wannabee
hmmm..let's see, why have i raised this topic again? that's because someone's doing it again! ok, maybe i shouldn't pick on them since they only have that much of brain cells as to imitate me. rather, let's laugh at them. or should i say, her? see, i too have a avid fan on my blogsite.
*wild laughter* how can anyone try to pose as me? you'll never make it my dear. why don't you just give it up and try to be yourself instead? really, its disgusting of you to keep trying and trying and nevertheless still unrepentent and unrelenting. oh oh and i dare you to own up and do a self-confession here that you've been dropping by my blog every now and then, taking ideas and copying them? Ha, i bet you'll never admit it because you're a downright loser and poser. oh see, it rhymes! *wild laughter*
i am so tickled! issit because my ideas are more original than yours? i've got a better personality than you? or issit because you're simply jealous and you just wanna try to be like me? its ok if you lack creativity, but please don't act smart, its so funny that when my deardear saw it, for the first time, he was speechless. and he kept laughing and laughing, he just couldn't take it. oh look, now even my toes are laughing! you never fail to amuse me, really.
honestly, if its just attention that you're seeking, then i shall not bestow on you anymore. once and for all, just get outta my life!

No comments: