Wedding Ticker

Friday, February 04, 2005

::Hotel 1929::

linked up other blogs in hope of a good read and found something interesting - Hotel 1929. pretty cool inside, the kind that dear would love to stay in. small, cosy and sweet. but too bad, reservations had been made at Meridien, which by the way is pretty cool on its own too. perhaps we could pack ourselves into Hotel 1929 for our 4th year anniversary? *chuckles*
had my hair cut today, though the word "cut" may seem a little exaggerated, "trim" would be a better choice of vocab i would think. not too bad, though i think i may look like a huge mushroom? *lolz* oh whatever, bad mistake to trim my hair at this crucial point when CNY is just barely 5 days away! cheer up, i look fine. *smilez* (living in self-denial)
that aside, pineapple tarts baking and kitchen washing are on tomorrow, so i requested for another day of leave to give mommy dearest a hand because she ain't young anymore, and as her daughter, i ought to do my part for always making a mess outta the kitchen. *tsk* that ain't true by the way, i'm just blabbering today again as usual. its good to be away from work once in a while, it gives me back my sanity and reminds me i still have a life.
and now as i'm typing, i'm thinking to myself, why on earth am i still up at this ungodly hour, not bathed and smiling cynically to myself in front of the com? nothing's up really. just that i'm bored and real bored and miss my boy too much...my desktop has this huge wallpaper of the both of us you see, and it has this realistic feel that if i look at it any further, he may just come to life and touch me. ok now i'm really blabbering. hah!
anyway, so its range day again and in less than 2 hours' time, at 4am, in the wee hours of the morning, he'll have to be up and running, on his way for a 24-hour range.
madness.
well, i have news for you pal, its SAF. *major eyeroll*
oh and i think i forgot to mention that my mom, both sisters and i were at Charles and Keith earlier on just now, trying to qualify for their privilege card. i had to buy 2 pairs in the end because mommy couldn't find anything she fancied, and both my sisters got one pair each. its pretty i guess, just that i own at least 20 pairs of footwear and my occupancy rate in my family rack, which my dad personally made, is almost half. *tongue sticking out* well, what can i say? that i'm a fashionable young lass? *grinz*
okok, its late, i'm getting cranky and i should give this poor com a break. nitey and sweet dreams! *hugz*

No comments: