Wedding Ticker

Saturday, February 05, 2005

::Pink::

i'm all in pink today, well mostly. *hee* just felt like it i guess. wearing my pink morgan top, with my pink earrings that my sister gave me, with pink sandals that i just got from charles and keith, and my pink watch from happy house..oh and my pink blusher. *tsk* i'm turning into Ms. Elle Woods? ha!
anyway, deardear is on his way home, and i can't wait to see him! at work now and wishing and hoping i could go off soon. *keeping fingers, toes, hands and legs crossed*
actually i'm super tired from baking pineapple tarts and washing the kitchen yesterday. those were the most pineapple tarts i had ever made in my entire being! i did at least 20 trays of them, and now i have about 10 bottles of them at home. sorrie, its strictly not for sale, just for own consumption, heh! gonna give one bottle to my future in-laws and to both my sisters' boyfriends. see, i'm so nice right? *chuckles*
and by the time we finished washing the kitchen, it came close to about 3am odd. i'm so sleepy! and i miss my dear so much! *screaming*

No comments: