Wedding Ticker

Thursday, February 03, 2005

::Finished::

haven't had time to actually update my blog until now, been busy the whole day with meetings and with our product license application with HSA, which by the way, is finally finished. after 2 whole weeks of non-stop trying, i have finally accomplished the task i was given to, that i set out to do. i'm pleased with the end result. *smilez* right now, i'm just waiting for HSA to call us up and tell me that "X file cannot be read, please re-do the entire application again" and so on and so forth, whatever. *blah*
i'll be on leave tomorrow, just need some time to myself to finish up the remnants of my spring-cleaning. hair-trimming is on tomorrow, as well as alteration at the tailor.
but its terrible, i feel horrible. i miss my boy too much i'm at a lost for words. this confinement has felt like eternity and 3 more days seems like forever. this made me realised something: i may have some of the best things in life, but if i have no one special to share it with, my life is nothing. which is why, without him, i am incomplete. baby, only you complete me...when are you coming back to me???
my old com is unable to detect my digicam, and i can't download the software into this new com because i need the damn administrator's password! i feel so pathetic and maybe i am. i have no pics to post and no pics to play around with in photoshop, everything's just not right. and i won't be surprised if tomorrow's haircut turns out to be a disaster, and that the tailor doesn't do my blouse and my pants properly because everything seems to be going all wrong! *freaking out* fine, its paranoia. i shall just try to calm down and breathe. *taking a deep breath* see, i feel better already. anyway, let's see what pics i have to post and then i will post it which will then not only make myself feel better, but also add more colors to my blog? (like as if its not already that colorful?)
for the last time, i just wanna SHOUT IT OUT alright?!!!

::our very own collection of family tree *grinz*::

No comments: