Wedding Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2005

::2nd Day of CNY::

my boy came over to give his new year wishes to my parents on the second day, after which, it was my turn to go over his house to pay his parents a visit. then i followed my hubby-to-be to meet some of his relatives. i didn't exactly want to follow, but my mother-in-law insisted? she even wanted me to have reunion dinner with them, and to tag along with them on the first day?! told my boy i would only follow him on the second day which i did. *shrugz* i felt a little compelled and i could tell my parents would rather me be with them, but i was caught in between. and yes i know i know, she's just trying to be nice and all, i appreciate it but i'm not exactly married into his family yet you know? *pouts*
that aside, the day wasn't that bad. *smilez*

::my handsome boy at my house::

::myself in my room; 2nd outfit for CNY::

::finally, US in my house::

::my little nephew who was at my house, cute huh? *winkz*::

::his little niece who was just too adorable for words!::

To Be Continued - 3rd Day of CNY

No comments: