Wedding Ticker

Monday, February 14, 2005

::Valentine's Day::

today is the 14th of february, which happens to be the world renown Valentine's Day. for me, its a pretty sad and lonely day, because my boy had to book in last night, leaving me home alone with just my pup to celebrate the day with me, while my sisters go out to have fun with their respective dates. i even had to walk him and wash up him, oh how i miss my date!
my dad also chipped in to help ease the loneliness when he offered to send me to the comfort driving centre to book my basic theory, and alas, i finally picked a date for the test! the lucky date is 2nd march, which doesn't leave me very much time, so i better start studying. *tsk* by the way, i saw biscuit there too, and i poured out all my complains to her! a waiting time of close to an hour almost killed my patience but my dad insisted i stay put, so i was grumpy and frustrated and hungry. *pouts* boy am i glad its over. *phew*
alrightey, at least i feel a little accomplished today. *hee*

No comments: