Wedding Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2005

::1st Day of CNY::

well, as for me, this was how i spent the first day of the chinese lunar new year (and yes i'm aware we're in the midst of CNY, the 5th day to be exact, and i'm a couple of days late, but there's something called an update?)
as i was saying, visited most of my relatives on the first day and thus collected most of my hangbaos. i guess i dreaded seeing them even though its a yearly event. artificial, fake and all the pretence. *blahz* the only time i really had fun was bringing my pup to mount faber for his walk. *hee*

::the little boy also had a new shirt in conjunction with CNY::

::the sistas and the pup on the first day::

::the scenic view from the top of mount faber::

::pretty Kois, a sign of good luck i guess, also @ mount faber::

::big sis and yours truly::

::and my CNY 1st outfit::

To Be Continued - 2nd Day of CNY

No comments: