Wedding Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2004

::friday::

with a long weekend waiting ahead of me, i'm feeling good all over, even though i still have to come back to work today and tomorrow. deardear walked me to the bus-stop in the morning, that's what he usually does when he's out. it would be crazy for him to send me all the way here to orchard and then go home. i wouldn't allow it. alright, updates updates:
1) well, turns out that we didn't go clubbing after all on wednesday, because the queue was simply too "snake-winding" for us to make it anywhere near the entrance. so after waiting for abt 2 hours, we decided to head down to oasis for supper at the taiwan porridge house. the night was pretty well spent if you ask me. because we went for a little stroll by the waterfront after supper.
2) the sun indeed shone brightly for us yesterday and i'm so proud of my boy, he can swim so beautifully now. shows that my hard work paid off. but the pool was just flooded with people, especially children just fooling around, blocking anyone who wanted to have a decent swim. after a short while, we left.
3) after our dip, we went to costa sands resort, where i'll be having my birthday thingy, to confirm the catering stuff. i will only know my chalet unit when i check-in, so let's pray it'll be a good one.
4) deardear ordered my favourite cake for my birthday liao, so happy!
5) oh and yesterday we went shopping and i got myself a couple of tops from mango and topshop. what to do? i'm a topshop member, i have additional discounts for my birthday, and they just sent loads of shopping vouchers for christmas! man, they just want me to keep spending money! and so i "sinfully" did. *tongue sticking out* and because i overspent, i couldn't get my heels from u.r.s and charles & keith, *screaming*! oh and guess what? mango finally decided to come out with its own privilege card. how to get it? $200 in a single receipt. how much is the discount? its only a pathetic 5%. so i guess i'll just look around and see if they have any nice clothes for me to even spend that amount.
6) because i'm also a club levi's member, i get 25% for my birthday as well. man, the sins of shopping. but i decided to let my dear's buds use this 25% instead. dear says i've got too many pairs of levi's jeans, and too much clothes. *tongue sticking out* actually its not that much, probably just a whole wardrobe full of clothes? and my wardrobe is from the brand cupboards, where the length is from the floor to the ceiling, and fake walls are built at the side, to make the sliding door. the width of my wardrobe? 1.7 metres. i shall post a picture of my wardrobe so you'll know what i'm talking about. hee!
7) i feel so sick about my birthday party. i dunno how the day's gonna be like, feel like just closing the whole thing down.
8) yes, after this post, i'm gonna do up my birthday wish-list!
9) i guess my number one worry is still about whether my boyfriend is gonna make it for my birthday weekend or not. *keeping fingers, toes, hands and feet crossed*
10) am i gonna let she and her horrible boyfriend come for my party? in all honesty, i don't think i'll welcome her horrible boyfriend. maybe she's fine, but not her boyfriend, definitely. but knowing my parents, they'll probably force me to invite them. but i dun want too!!! i can't take it! *screaming*
okok, so i'm gonna do up my wish-list now.

No comments: