Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

::happy happy happy!!!::

i'm on MC again today, the second time in a month, 2 weeks in a row. honestly, how sick can i get? and i feel so bad having to tell my bosses i can't come to work again because my throat is still infected. *sigh* bad feelings aside, i really couldn't get to sleep last night because of the stinging pain in my throat. i kept waking up to drink water but it so did not make me feel any better. and as a result of my "water parade" last night, i ended up visiting the toilet at least a hundred times. so the minute the clock struck 8am, i quickly got outta bed, washed up and went to the clinic downstairs. i knew i needed to do something about the pain. i was already losing my voice yesterday at work and i even threw up all my herbal tea this morning! *mouth wide open* i know i know, and i'm convinced never to try self-medication again. prior to this, i went to the pharmist to get a stronger dose of lozenges and it so didn't help. anyway, the doc was pretty surprised to hear that even though i finished my course of antibiotics, my throat is still infected, only worser this time. so he specifically instructed me to avoid cold and gassy drinks, and even fruits?! i repeated after him just so i heard him right. he said, until i recover from my cough. fine. so after taking my first dosage, i'm feeling alot better in my throat. i mean, duh the pain is definitely still there, but at least it wasn't as sharp as last night. but i'm still coughing quite badly. *sigh* and turns out that the medicine is not drowsy enough! *screaming* i can't get to sleep, so here i am, blogging away. which reminds me, i actually have loads to blog about! *screaming again* okok, calm down. slowly, one by one.
1) my dear's booking out in less than 7 hours' time, so i'm gonna see my dear in less than 7 hours' time! *applause*
2) seems like she and her horrible boyfriend left for KL this morning, and will not return until sunday. *jumping up and down* peace on earth at last!
3) i took some pictures of my little dog to kill my boredom in the morning. and i'm gonna post it up soon! patience, patience. oh did i mention, he's sick and also on medication like me? hee.
4) my party's drawing near, its actually next week! *screaming* oh no, everything's so not prepared, i'm so not prepared! but i've got my leave approved though, hee.
5) i pray for a sunny day tomorrow because i wanna go swimming with my baby! i reckoned part of the reason why i've been so weak the past 2 weeks, and falling sick nonetheless was because i haven't been exercising. so i have too, before my limbs become too stiff.
6) i'm gonna draw up a wish-list for my birthday, so that nice pple like you will not have to rack your brains too hard for my prezzies. *thick-skinned*
7) deardear says we're gonna have an all-you-can-eat meat buffet tomorrow. hmmmm well, i'm not exactly a meat-lover, so i'm not exactly excited about it. but i don't mind, after all, anywhere with him is heaven to me.
8) i've decided that i'm gonna treat my parents for a good meal one of these days (while she's away), to show them i still care and love them, and that they'll always be my heroes even though they're ignoring me.
9) i'm happy happy happy even though i'm sick and my throats' killing me! okok, i'm gonna get some rest now.

10) there's no number 10 because i really need to get some rest now, haha! *tongue sticking out*
::the handsome boy looking as majestic as ever::

::looking so sad and so down::

::gonna fall asleep soon::

::falling asleep any second now::

::sleeping::

No comments: