Wedding Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2004

::my 1st birthday present::

today i received my first birthday present from my colleague, well sorta. the IT programmer from jarkarta, uncle mu! he got me this really sweet (pink) light peach mini butterfly pendent from swarovski! *screaming* i must have blushed when he gave it to me. he said he wouldn't be able to attend my party, so he got me this gift. i was so touched! and i felt bad too, i mean, he didn't need to get me anything, but the fact that he got me this pendant because he saw me wearing my other swarovski pendant, made me quite speechless. shows that guys can be observant too? *crowd nods in unison* hee, nevertheless, i'm real happy, more to touched i guess. so one down from my wish list. by the way, i spent about 3 hours surfing through the various websites for the things i want/like/would like to own. here goes:

from Victoria Secrets:
1) shearling bootie (pink)

2) halter bra top (black)
3) sheer pajama (black)

from Swarovski:
1) Four-Leaf Clover Pendant (silver)
2) Jet Cross Pendant (black)
3) Clear Crystal Pavé Bracelet
4) Giovanna Bracelet
5) Pavé Bracelet
6) Waves Bracelet
7) Ginger Drop Pierced Earrings
8) Princess Drop Pierced Earrings
9) Meteorite Y-Necklace
10) Pink Pearl Drop Pierced Earrings
11) Double Band Ring (S)
12) Clear Crystal Pavé Ring (S)
13) Rhodium Stackable Ring (S)
14) Brilliant Cut Ring (S)

15) Mobile Phone Heart Charm
16) Mobile Phone Swan Charm

from Guess:
1) Pink Heart Hoops
2) Jet Cascade Earrings

from Tiffany & Co.:
1) Elsa Peretti® Continuous Mini-mini BEAN bracelet
2) Stencil Heart bracelet
3) Pebble bracelet
4) Paloma Picasso® ZIG-ZAG ring
5) Elsa Peretti® Sevillana pendant
6) Petal ring

7) Tiffany Voile ring
8) Paloma Picasso® LOVING HEART ring

*lol* i can almost imagine the look on my baby's face when he sees this wish list. haha! hey, its a wish list after all, meaning i won't get everything i want in here, therefore the term, wishful thinking. *tongue sticking out* alright pple, start saving for my prezzies!

No comments: