Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

::birthday party coming::

my birthday party's drawing closer and closer, and i feel excited, worried, paranoid, scared and sick about it. how shall i put it? basically just apprehensive i guess. i'm praying that my big sis and my bro-in-law would be able to get seats on the 19th so that they'll be back to attend my party on the 20th. i don't want her and her horrible boyfriend to attend. i'd mentioned before that she's fine, but definitely not him. i was already beginning to accept him before he started insulting me. honestly, what sort of future brother-in-law would bring himself to insult your future wife's sister?! *mouth wide open* yah i know, my point exactly. no matter how much wrong you think i've done to your precious girlfriend, the minute you start hurling abusive words at me, that's it. he's screwed his only chance of ever being accepted by me and my family. wait till my father and mother hears of what he's said about me, he'll be terribly sorrie, he'll wish he never set foot in my house. he had no right, he still doesn't have any right, and he will never have any right. *major eyeroll* enough about him.
so as i was saying, my current strength for my party would be about 30 pax, more actually i think. i'm not that sure because i'm expecting at least 10 people to call me up on that day to tell me they can't make it due to whatever last-minute excuses they can come up with. but i do have a steady number of people confirm coming even if if osaman suddenly decides to bomb costa sands. *tongue sticking out* how crappy can i can? *lol* stress. anyway, for your info, there's not gonna be any games or shows or performances or anything with the likes. its just like an all-you-can-eat-buffet thingy, and a chill-out session, kinda like a catching up period. ok? biscuit and i just booked a manicure session with our tenant downstairs, hollywood secrets, we get a 10% discount! *yay* our lady boss will be joining us too, hee! so let's hope she'll let us off earlier tomorrow so that i can do a pedicure as well. *praying*

No comments: