Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

::modified version of my wishlist::

it has come to my attention that alot of people actually took my previous wishlist for real. it is not true. i repeat, that was not true. it was a prank intended to scare my deardear, it wasn't my intention for you guys to go to that expense. i will feel bad. so, here's a modified version of my wishlist, a more realistic one if you will.
1) honestly, i do like those stuff i mentioned earlier on from victoria secrets. hee!
2) i wouldn't mind CK's Eternity Moment perfume. note: if anyone's really gonna get this for me, make sure its the smallest bottle ok?
3) i've seen a couple of ladies carrying burberry's handbags and i actually think its quite nice? so yah, this will make number three.
4) Guess wallet. this has been reserved by biscuit (i think) so hands off!
5) think it'd be nice receiving gift vouchers from my favourite brands e.g. morgan, mango, swarovski, guess, SK jewellery etc.
6) one of my birthday wishes is for my baby to book out early this weekend, and that my big sis and my bro-in-law would be able to get back from aussie on time.
7) next wish would be for world peace, and i pray for a stop to animal abuse and animal cruelty of all forms.
8) i do like crystals and jewellery from swarovski but its way over the budget so forget it, besides, not everything from swarovski is nice, so unless you know me really well, or else its ok. but then again, their handphone strap is really sweet, the one with the swan, guess i wouldn't mind accepting that *tongue sticking out*
9) i welcome hugs and any form of hand-made stuff, i would appreciate them very much, really.
10) i've got a sudden fetish for watches, guess watches if you will. but then again, my wrist is really puny, so unless you've really got an eye for good stuff, or else, its really ok. i'd appreciate your thoughts. *smilez*
after all, gifts should come from the heart, not how much they cost. anything from anyone will touch my heart. God bless!

No comments: