Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

wednesday

today is the 15th of september. i have exactly 14 days before i send my boyfriend into pulau tekong, where it would be the start of his service to the nation for the next 2 years and 2 months of his life. i'm already missing him.
when the 1st of september came, i knew how little time i have left with him, and i've been cherishing every single day, every single moment i have with him, making sure i don't waste anymore time. we've been on a eating feast, hunting for great food, stuffing our little bodies with numerous different fantastic-tasting food! (what did i tell you about my abnormal appetite?)
i know it's not as if he'll be serving the nation for eternity, but i just can't help but miss him. for those of you who are unaware, ever since the day i became his girl, we have never been apart. we see each other everyday for the last 3 years, and suddenly i don't get to see him for 3 weeks, i just feel so lost, its hard for me to explain. its almost indescribable.
i'm praying for strength, i'm praying that time would fly past during that 3 weeks, and most importantly, i'm praying that he will be well and safe in there.
questions like "is your relationship able to withstand distance?" and "will you run away while your boyfriend is in there?" have been aiming directly at me. my only answer is, time will tell. if both our names are in the divine book of marriages designed by the Lord, come what may, we will be together.
many regrets if the last 2 posts seem a little serious and strict, but i'm just feeling a little not myself. my boyfriend has already become a part of me, and now that he'll be away from me for awhile, something seems to be missing, like i lost my hand or feet. i feel sad. yes i definitely do. and its nothing anyone can do to make me feel better, because part of my life is missing.



No comments: