Wedding Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2004

on the bus

its finally thursday, but the weekends are still crawling, i can barely see it coming. this week has been long, i'm so tired because its that time of the month and all, i haven't really been getting my well-deserve rest. *pouts*
and yesterday's ktv session with dear and his colleagues wasn't exactly the most happening event because most of them were like aunties and they were just pure loud, and rude if i may add (i better hope none of them knows that i blog and comes to my site to read? *wishing real hard*). alright, i take back what i just said. they are actually quite nice people, but maybe because i was super tired last night, everything felt wrong. i hardly even know them, but dear kept asking me to sing. i'm real uncomfortable with strangers, or people i don't know well, and to even make me sing in front of them, was a big no-no. i did eventually, because i didn't want to make my baby upset (he thinks i can really sing, and he wanted me to wow his colleagues, but my nerves got the better of me, and i didn't do a good job *tongue sticking out*). guess that's the way i am. but they left soon after, cleared the bill and left us to sing until about midnight. and as usual, i could sing better with just my dear, and yes i'm aware he's my only ardent fan, haha! isn't he just adorable? *adoring my baby*


so because of last night and all the events that had happened along the week, i was so tired that i was napping on the train this morning on my way to work, and i was suddenly awakened by a series of mobile phone conversations.
this thai man, and this lady obviously from mainland china (not that i despise them, but sometimes their actions are just too eye or ear-catching, its hard to miss it), both on their mobile talking.
you know its funny how you can just see the big contrast between those two people who are from two ends of the world (alright, maybe not that far away, but still a huge difference), their culture and lifestyle, its amusing.
the thailander was as polite as ever (thailanders are really polite people, almost like japanese, even the way thai men speak, its with the utmost gentleness), and the chinese was just screaming and yelling on the phone in the train?! *mouth wide open* i couldn't believe my eyes and my ears when i saw and heard her like yelling just because her lousy mobile had bad reception (i was so ashamed to be a chinese at that point in time i just looked away and tried to hide so that i would not be identified together with the rest of the people on the train who are also chinese). amazing! *mouth still wide open* unbelievable! thankfully after that episode, it was my stop to transfer to the north-south line. some people...*shaking head*


No comments: