Wedding Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2004

another bad day at work

another bad day at work. i got told off because i've been late this whole week. well, though i hate to admit it, i guess somehow i deserve that. it wasn't harsh but i felt that maybe they could have given me another chance? but yah yah, i know, they've been giving me lotsa chances when they turned a blind eye to my late-coming for the past couple of weeks. just that i guess the feeling of being told off isn't nice and i definitely don't enjoy it?! *sigh*
so tomorrow, i will strive harder to be on time *yesh i will make it*, but i'm freaking slow motion in the mornings!!! argh!!! and tomorrow is saturday, its where all the 'ah-pin kors' from tekong get to book out for the weekends, and they all freaking walk in one bunch after another, like a herd of cows, with their big green haversack oblivious to their surroundings, and my tiny voice screaming out "excuse me" still wouldn't get their attention! oh man, i have a bad feeling about this, maybe i'll get a warning letter soon, maybe my boss will yell at me again?! *getting paranoid and freaking out* alright, calm down *after slapping myself silly*. i'll be ok. i will be punctual, i will leave the house earlier, i will wake up earlier, and i will not bother to play with my puppy, nor will i give him his favourite biscuits even though he looks at me so lovingly, like the world's cutest puppy, oh man, yes i will make it. believe me.


No comments: