Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

to dajie/kevin

this post is specially dedicated to dajie and kevin kor dearest who are in aussie studying and enjoying life together. ;p enjoy! (p.s, pls leave me a comment or two hor)

this is my russ russ boy (yes he's a boy, so girlie right?), look at his sad face *aaawww*. he's been waiting for his dinner since eons but his chef, my dad, always makes sure his rice, meat and especially carrots, are thoroughly boiled and softens before serving it to him. the lucky dog!


this is him, after dinner, in his sponge bed, getting ready to nu-nu (it means sleep in his lingo), but his ever watchful bright eyes are brimming, always ready for action (play).


his curious little nose, trying to figure out what is behind my door.

letting curiosity take control, he got out of his bed, and tried even harder to see what's behind my door.


knowing it was my hand, he let out a handsome smile. :) (credit goes to my deardear who was the photographer of the day)


No comments: