Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

lunch

i'm waiting for my lunch to come back, i'm starving man! *oinks like a pig* yah we usually have our lunch in the office because firstly i can save money on drinks, and secondly, i don't have to snatch for seats and look like an 'obasang' (it means auntie in japanese).
so i'll be having subway for lunch *yummy* and the filling that i have finally decided on (after being spoilt for so many choice) would be turkey breast and ham *starts drooling*. oh i just can't wait for my food!
you know, i have often wondered how i can still maintain my petite size and figure ("what figure?" some of you may ask, oh well, ask my dear?) after stuffing myself like a full-grown pig at every meal. *sigh* i wonder too. for instance, there was once i was out with my dear at tampines mall (we met after breakfast). and as soon as we got there, we went to country manna and had their country style baked pastry chicken soup *more drooling and salivating big time*, buffalo wings and the lime juice with aloe vera pulp (by the way, the pulps are like huge and very juicy - highly recommended! i'll give 4 outta 5 stars for that). i prefer country manna's sides more than their main course because if you're talking about roasted country style chicken, i think kenny rogers would taste better. oh man, i better stop talking about food before i faint due to excessive salivating. shall have my lunch now (my lunch is here by the way! *yippy*) and continue later. don't worrie, i will definitely let you guys in on how good my food is gonna be. *cleaning up my drool*


No comments: