Wedding Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2004

new hp

in the midst of my "parting is such sweet sorrow", i am actually happy. make a guess?
1. issit because i finally bought my dream handphone, samsung E700A limited edition (red color)?
2. or issit because my daddy allows me to camp over at my boyfriend's house?
3. or issit because i am on 2 days leave and i can finally take a break from this office?
answer: YESH to all!!! heehee
bought my dream phone on saturday, its a limited edition color with only 30,000 pieces in singapore. when i called M1 on saturday morning, they were only left with 10 sets. i almost died when i heard it. needless to say, starhub and singtel is already sold out, which makes M1 the sole distributor left! so i asked how's their reservation system like, but they only allow reservation for the day. darn! how could this be? knowing how packed all these phone subscribers are on weekends, if i hadn't reserve one set, i'd probably won't stand a chance with that phone. so after work, we headed straight to taka's M1 and got it. hee *all smiles*
we got home after that, and waited for my boyfriend's cousin, who is a financial advisor, to explain certain policies which my dear was interested in. after an hour or so, it was decided. he signed the documents and is insured from now on. i know what you guys must be thinking about: that i forced him to sign the papers and named me as his sole beneficiary right? *feeling accused* no that wasn't true. he just thought it was time to get a policy for national service lah. clear those evil thoughts this instance!
and yesterday we went church. after a long break, we finally managed to attend the final church service before another 3 long weeks, to ask for the Father's blessings. and i know He will watch over my boy for me.

No comments: