Wedding Ticker

Saturday, September 25, 2004

saturday

i hate the mornings on my way to work! i'm forced to have morning exercise because i have to run for the bus?! argh! *fuming with fangs showing* and i get all sweaty and sticky after that. this is why i try not to bathe in the mornings? *cheeky grin* but i don't smell, honest. *PrincessWylyn's angelic smile"
anywayz, as you can see on my blog, i did some changes to it. heehe, hope whoever's reading my blog would like it and drop me a line? tell me if i'm doing ok alright? nobody ever blesses me except for a few of my friends, who by the way, also stopped doing that a long time ago. *sob sob, starts tearing* well, hope you guys can take a hint. ;p
alright, coming back to reality, its my last 4 days with my baby, and frankly speaking, i dunno if i'll be able to hold back my tears when i have to part with him on that dreaded island. *crying big time* the thought of it brings tears to my eyes...he has told me to be strong for him, but i just can't help it...darn! see, now i can't blog anymore. later then pple...

No comments: