Wedding Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2004

tired

i'm feeling really tired at 4.54pm in the afternoon. i wanna sleep!!! *dreaming about my bed* anyway, the mooncake festival party thingy is gonna be starting in about an hours' time and the highlight of it: the FOOD! yesh!!! yah i know i'm a real glutton but i'm trying real hard to control my mouth. honest. so the decoration is more or less done, nicole and i did most of it, with a little of jeff's help lah. we're stoning and waiting for 6.30pm to come so that people will start coming in, so the food will come in as well *crafty expression*, and then we would get a little busy, so time will move faster.
oh yah, there's this huge boil on my back, and i'm trying real hard not to let it come into any contact with my clothes and bra strap coz its damn painful. note the italic. this means i've been too heaty, snacking on all the nonsense food, my body's all heated up and ta-da, a boil. *sigh* gotta find a way to stop my mouth. i seriously need to go on a diet.

No comments: