Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

| Organisations |

i feel so bullied at work and its making me so damn bloody pissed off i feel like killing someone.

i'm gonna buy a punching bag soon.

politics in the office again. it gets worse when you are in a bigger organisation.

true, there's nothing wrong with my present office computer except that its the super out-dated windows 98 version with no cd-rom or sound, cannot read my thumbdrive (no wait i think mine is a flashdrive but anyway...) and always hangs on me whenever i open too many applications at a time. what sort of lousy computer is that in the first place you tell me? and not to mention its 6 years old!

so my boss said i could request for a new one provided its approved by all the various channels of authority including my GM and CEO. i did exactly as told, told sucha sweet story of my justification as to why i needed a new one and it got approved.

but the IT guy, this super retarded idiert who's always had a problem with people requesting for new computers and getting it approved, pretended like he never saw my requisition form when i asked him last week. (i suspect he secretly throws away people's requisition forms or pretends it goes missing, because the people who's ever requested for it never ever get their new computers!)

strange isn't it?

but this time round, i still manged to get my new computer and it was delivered to my office today.

because he wasn't able to stop the purchase, he is delibrately stalling time in setting up the new PC. what a downright asshole! seriously.

and you know what his reply was when i asked when his next trip to my branch is?

"oh i'm very busy these few days. i have to set up for 2 other managers. because they are big shots, i have to do for them first. for you, have to wait lah."

oh the nerve of this guy!

i felt like grabbing him through the phone and plucking every single strand of his pathetic hair out!

how can anyone be so mean? how can anyone talk to somebody else like that?
its sssoooooo rude lor and i'm highly frustrated.

i may be a nobody now, but i won't be like this forever. wait till i get my degree and the sky will be the limits man. i may even be your boss someday. what goes up must come down, so dun ever belittle anyone.

there's something called karma.

i will definitely grow and move outta this hell, watch me.

"Be nice to people on your way up, you might just meet them on your way down."

No comments: