Wedding Ticker

Friday, October 20, 2006

| Schizophrenic? |

i think i'm a spoilt lil bitchy princess and sometimes i can't stand myself.

like now.

but i'm SSSOOOOOOO upset with the boyfriend.

i hate you for not making me feel special anymore
i hate you for not giving me any surprises anymore
i hate you for not giving me enough time
i hate you for not calling me anymore, i'm the one always calling you now
i hate you for putting work above me, i'm second place now
i hate you for all the talk and no action

i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!!!!

BUT on the brighter side of things, i had fun sending out this sms which requires some patience a lil bit of brains to solve it.

most of the friends chickened out
some took a long time,
others just begged for the answer.

*lolx

dunno who orginated it, a friend just text me the other day. ok, so the message goes like this:

"If you love some, you can arrange these letters into 3 words -

E U E N Y M R O I A

if you don't reply, then you dunno how to love..."

i'll let you in on the answer tonight when i'm back from my last law class.

i'm schizophrenic aren't i?

No comments: