Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

| I'm-Sleepy-And-Can't-Think-Of-A-Title |

its been awhile.

and my parents are finally gonna be back tomorrow.

the big sista graduated today, so proud of her! will be loading lotsa pictures when they're back.

many stuff to complain about:

1) the boyfriend's childhood friends SUCK big time.

group meets at 7.30pm thinking it will be dinner soon, but turned out birthday boy ends work at 8pm, we all got cheated as dinner will only be served at 9pm. let the wait in between happen to a fiesty girl running a temperature, and the outcome? needless to say, SCREWED of course.

that's IT for anymore birthdays/christmas celebrations with them.

Mr. simplejunctionbox, next time, you're on your own.

2) tried to be nice and pick the boyfriend up 2 nights ago but he pissed me off with a series of events, i could hardly breathe.

tried getting me to chauffeur 2 of his friends outta camp, in their stinking uniform, in my dad's car, with me driving.

and the outcome? needless to say again, i just happily drove off.

talk about "trying your luck", "they've helped me alot in camp", "its just a ride out" and blah, read: i DO NOT CARE.

i admit i'm sinister, but it was enjoyable watching the boyfriend's jaw dropped.

dear mr. simplejunctionbox, we've been together for 5 years. please tell me if its anything you've learnt at all, its gotta be DUN TEST YOUR GIRL'S PATIENCE coz i usually mean what i say.

no means no. period.

3) my pup is a real baby. he's starting his mood swings and has already gotten violent. still, i've got no complaints about him except STOP PEEING ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND AIM IN YOUR PEE PAN LIL BOY!!!

4) we're starting lesson this friday. its a totally new environment with a totally new subject. everything's good except ECP IS ALWAYS JAMMED AND I CAN'T DRIVE DOWN WITHOUT BEING LATE! *argh!

5) i need to sleep early, like right about now so i'll stop being grouchy.

goodnight.

No comments: