Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

| Fathom |

its hard to fathom one's heart. even i dunno what goes through my head anymore.

further studies. overseas or local?

i've always wanted to go aussie for my degree, but i guess being in the country that we are in, unless our family has loads of spare cash, that idea simply wouldn't work out.

but money isn't the issue here.

we've talked about it. i guess i could, but i often ask myself if i'd be strong enough to do so. leaving my family, my pup, and even the boyfriend behind. and if i had a nice bunch of friends, would i be able to leave them all behind?

i can't.

i mean, how many are willing to step outta their comfort zone, to experience something totally alien?

which is why i still chose to do my studies here eventually.

received my offer letter today, 5 exemptions. double major. mid-july.

i'm finally gonna be a student again after close to 2 years.

thank you. =)

No comments: