Wedding Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

| Taken for Granted? |

must all good things come to an end?

i think.

we're almost reaching the end because neither of us are willing to work things out anymore. its been too many times i guess. the monotony kills it all.

blogging is better, i can pour out my soul and no one will stop me at that point of time. i can type and no one will argue with me. perhaps they will later, but not when i'm typing. they can judge me, but that's also later. therefore i feel blogging is the purest form of my honesty.

you said i took you for granted, that you dun feel special anymore. has it ever occured to you that maybe you're starting to feel this way because of your brother's sex slave where everything is total submission, everything is yes yes. your brother wants something and she gets it done for him because she's so free and she doesn't have to work. he wants pleasure, and she gives it to him. maybe you should learn from your brother and get a girl from there, i think they will make perfect wives.
and let me tell you, singapore girls AREN'T like that. we are not the nice cuddly kittens you wish us to be because we are CAPABLE and we are ABLE to earn as much as you can now.

talk about equality.

you're jealous and unhappy because i dun give you sex. face it, you're a guy and you have your urges and the what-nots. and i also told you time and time again, i'm sorrie, we'll only consumate our marriage on our wedding night.

so dun compare.

take you for granted. so you know how it feels now? this is how you've been treating me. the whole world thinks you're the best boyfriend anyone can have, they think i'm the bad mean one in the relationship.

issit true? ask yourself.
this links to the S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E. issue again.

if only you had put it more effort in making me feel special, i would too. i've done up countless of surprises for you, and on some occasions, you were so thrilled and so happy. i wish i could feel that way too, but no, you just dun pay enough attention to me. so after awhile, i just feel, nah what's the point?

so now, let me ask you again, who's taking who for granted?

you're sick and i dun care.

i was sick too, but i still woke up early and dragged my ass to work every single morning.
did you care?

i was sick and yet you still went dim sum buffet with your brotherhood and left me to rot at home.
so let me ask you again, did you care?

what's the big deal in getting sick?!
to me, its nothing anymore.

besides, your wisdom teeth operation today is gonna give you MC for at least the next 5 days, so please, dun tell me i dun care. obviously you were just sore that you had to get up early despite feeling unwell and walk me to the busstop.

you said you've had enough of this kinda life, you said enough is enough.

remember what i said to you the very first day we got together almost 5 years ago?
if ever you've had enough, tell me.
i won't ask for a reason, i'll let you go.
so dun say i'm itching for a break-up.

if you've decided enough is enough, so be it. i'm very tired too.

No comments: