Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

| Grumbles |

can i just grumble?

i'm as bored as ever and i've been trying to find things to occupy my time but i'm still this bored. am i too fast or what? i finish whatever is given to me in the shortest time possible and i have nothing to do soon again.

i foresee myself gonna be blogging big time today, say about at least 3 posts?

i woke up with a sore eye today and i still came to work. it ain't that bad but it hurts here and there and its swollen! i'm feeling so drained and so tired, and my back is still aching. when will it stop?

i come to work everyday so sleepy and so tired, with a foul temper and all.

quick come!!!

so i can stop all these pms-es soon. its driving me insane!

oh and guess what?

my big sis is gonna get married real soon!!!

they're gonna register at the end of this year and gonna hold their wedding next june when she finishes her course.

how wonderful is that?
how exciting is that?
how perfect is that gonna be?

marrying the man who's always been there, who gave up his career just to go to aussie to take care of her, and who's been waiting for her.

aaawww like major sweet can?

*scatters

i have officially melted.

when will it be my turn?

its been 5 years already. i wonder how things would be like when its our turn to get married. i wonder if i'd still feel this fuzzy?

dun make me wait too long ok?

No comments: