Wedding Ticker

Monday, February 06, 2006

| Fast |

its about that time of the month and i'm starting to ache all over my body, especially my back. man i tell you, i'm feeling like an old granny. seriously.

and as usual, am grouchy, easily irritable and extremely fiesty.

some idiert stepped on my third toe and now its hurting big time, i can feel the sore whenever i walk and its so painful. idiotic.

have applied for half day leave this friday and next because i just need a break from this horrible office and all that concerns with it. ha, no lah, actually its because my sis will be flying off again.

its kinda sad really, and i'm starting to miss her again. because this winter, it'll be my parents visiting her, not me. perhaps next year it'll be my turn again?

we'll see.

time really flies and its scary to think about it sometimes. like why am i wasting my life away now instead of studying? to fulfill my materialism? hell no!

well but hopefully it'll be less than 8 months to hit the books again!

counting down: 2 more hours to knock-off!

No comments: