Wedding Ticker

Monday, January 09, 2006

| End of Another Life |

one of my KC teacher passed away.

we're attending the church prayer sevice @ st joseph's tonight.

the whole bunch of us from KC whom she used to teach are going.

even my mother knew her. she's taught my mother before too. that's how far the KC culture dates back.

she was the school's discipline mistress at the time i was still in school.

she used to teach me literature, and was the reason why i flopped pretty badly when she took over from the other teacher.

but still she was nice. she had her own way of teaching, her own method and i guess i just couldn't quite follow.

again what's the use of saying all these? men still has to die. and who's going to remember you for the contributions you've made while you were alive?

i sound so cynical i know.

but am just wondering, how will the outcome of my funeral be when its my turn to go?

No comments: