Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

| Complaints |

ok i have many things to complain about today.

went for my teacher's wake on monday night @ st joseph's church and the turnout was awesome. it was like some kinda gathering cum meet-up session than a funeral prayer service. and some were even dressed to the nines, with colorful clothes at that, and with thick load of make-up.

then of course it was most unfortunate that i had to meet some of my classmates back then who were real nasty and who are still, after 5-6 years, nasty.

these bunch of girls, are not the typical KC gals you'd find along the streets of orchard road or along any famous clubs/pubs. rather, they are the studious kind and who think they know best about everything and everyone. its amazing the way the gaze at you and the next just turn around and gossip right in your face, softly of course and still pretend to be nice and go like "hi!". these gals have no balls.

and they looked so much older now, alot more haggard than any of us even though they were in casual jeans and tops. even we had light make-up on, most of us still looked better than any of them anytime.

you see, its called karma. its what goes around that comes back around. you gossip, criticise and talk bad about pple non-stop all day long and this is the kinda result you get.
they were seriously cao lau.

so they spoiled the nice catch-up i was having with my favourite biology teacher. she's a real nice teacher who really made the human body interesting in her way special way. and because of her, i scored an A2 for my 'o' levels. nah, it ain't my intention to hao lian, but see i just want to make a point that she's a real inspiration.

that aside.

i wanna complain about the engineer in my company too. have i talked about him before on my blog? i have no recollection at all. anyway, like me, he juz joined the company last year and had been here barely a year. like me, he and i report to the same boss.

but he's always coming up to look for my boss for i dunno what reasons, and its amazing how he comes up every single day without fail to ask my boss some supposedly "brillant" questions or to have some "intelligent"discussion with him.

*argh

and initially when i was here, he tried making me do stuff for him even though i only take orders from my boss. and when i mentioned my boss' name, his balls would strink. i mean like come on, wait till you promote to a more senior rank with your degree from NTU, i don't see why i should help or do things for you when you can jolly well do it yourself. and like please, i'm not gonna be here forever, i'm not even gonna be here for 2 years. its max a year and i'll be off to becoming a student again.

ok, so what i was trying to get at was, i need to get some reports from my boss' office and he's in there AGAIN!!! which is why i'm so frustrated, and here typing my anger away.

everything aside. will be posting up our lil rendevous @ rase sentosa soon yah. =)

No comments: