Wedding Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2006

| Accomplished Weekend |

last weekend was the most fulfilling, especially on saturday. done so much stuff on that day that when we got home at the end of the day, both the heels of my feet were aching big time!

1. first, had lunch @ sizzler with my girlfriends and it was good catch-up. looking back, it had already been 5-6 years. how time flies, and we're all doing different things, am studying or are going to pursue different courses @ different universities. stuffed ourselves silly with the free-flow salad bar, ice-cream, soup and since then, i'd been having tummy upset. =p

2. dear came to meet me and we started our massive shopping. walked around for my wall clock and finally found one really cute one from Happy House, my favourite shop. the color matches my room and i love it!

Property of PrincessWylyn
::see?::


3. also managed to get for a new wallet because my old Mango one gave way.

4. got a new eyebrow powder thingy instead of a pencil from Body Shop. pretty cool i think, though i'm still trying to get used to the color and the brush.

5. then some miscallaneous neccessities here and there.

no clothes though, just stuff that i needed to get.

level of satisfaction: high
because no clothes and no wants were spent on!

No comments: