Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

| The Purpose Driven Life & My Life |

Day 2, Lesson 2: I am not an Accident

i may not have been planned by my parents, but God had plans for me way before i was conceived in my mothers' womb.

before the world began, you were on His mind.
and every tear you cry, is precious in His sight.
because of His great love, He gave His only Son.
everything was done so you would come.

come to the Father though your gift is small.
broken hearts, broken lives,
He would take them all.
because of His great love,
He gave His only Son,
everything was done so you would come.

Day 3, Lesson 3: What is the Driving Force of My Life?

i should keep my eye on Jesus, keep my focus on Him, so that everything else will fall nicely in place.
but its tough - the cost of discipleship.
Jesus never said being his disciple was an easy task, He said to "take up your cross and follow me"!
whatever we do, we should do it unto the Lord (Col 3:23) .
focus focus focus on Jesus!

**********************************************************************

its been three days since i last saw you.
alright, i admit, its painful.
i thought i had lived through the hardest,
but three days, gave me more pain than i expected.
i want to cry at the thought of you,
but God has been good, He has sustained me.

i miss you so much,tell me how long more???

No comments: