Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

| Fight |

had a fight again last night with her.

sometimes i wonder why we fight for, especially since its always because of a guy.

we used to be really close. i've always loved her this much.
but she always thinks i'm out to harm her, hurt her, and to put her down.

she doesn't have a mind of her own when it comes to the matters of the heart.
she always puts her guy over herself and never thinks for herself.

i can't say he's a bad guy, but even up till now, this guy still gives me the vibes.
i try and try and try to accept him, but sometimes the things they do, is way overboard.

and my poor parents, being the ever kind and peaceful ones will just consent to all their unreasonable and demanding requests.

sometimes i wonder if my parents are oblivious.

he acts like he's the flesh and blood of my parents.
behaves like everything in my house is to his entitlement.
how detestable!

but if my parents keep quiet, what case have i got?

she says i'm fake. well, i'm only human.
i can only try my very best to accept things that are beyond my liking, and if i can't, i'm sorrie.
i don't think this is justified as fake.

take me to court for slander she says, because her boyfriend is now in the Police Force and knows the law. i know the law too, and if you ever dare, trust me, the Singapore Police Force will be so disgraced and so ashamed to have an officer like him who'd have to resort to abuse his authority just because he's unable to handle his personal issues.
pathetic.

all these years, since we were born, since we were sisters, i've always loved you and tried my best to take care of you.
no doubt i am over-protective, but i just want you safe.
but at 15, you started quarrelling with me over guys, over your very first boyfriend, right up to the one you call fiance now.

all these happened because i loved you too much, i cared for you too much.
and now i realise, i have to stop.

No comments: