Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

| My HatchDay |

not today of course.

i find that words are getting lesser and lesser as each entry is posted. maybe its because suddenly, i feel like i'm being monitored by some psychopath that i'm unable to express how i really really feel for fear of being judged.

anyhow, i spent my birthday in a very quiet and simple way this year as compared to the party i had last year, which i personally feel, was more fulfilling.

and unlike my dearest who is pretty popular with his circle of friends, i on the other hand, had no birthday wishes except from the people closest to me of course, my family.

we caught Just Like Heaven and i thought it was a rather sweet story with a lil twist at the end. well worth the money spent. then dinner after dinner, good food after good food and i ended up taking MC yesterday due to food poisoning. *lolx

and why do i sound so rigid in my entry?

Property of PrincessWylyn
::my day @ orchard::

Property of PrincessWylyn
::my day with my family and also again @ orchard::

No comments: