Wedding Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2005

| New Place |

this is my first post from my new office. hmmm this feels weird because i used to blog in my old office, guess it just reminds me of the times i'd spent there.

time flies, its been about 3 months odd since i left. sometimes i wonder how things are going in there, miss the aunties, miss the place where i used to sit and all that stuff.

BUT we must move on.

i'm learning alot in this new place. a big organisation, gives me a feel of how things are run differently. i'm thankful for this opportunity.

i'm heading to town after work to collect my ring, get some necessities and maybe go up and visit my old office? we'll see.

hours to go before knock off: 1 hour
hours to go before ice-skating tomorrow: less than 24 hours

ha, i LOVE fridays!

No comments: