Wedding Ticker

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

| Long TIme |

yeah, its been a long while...

didn't get to ice-skate as planned last saturday. feeling: sucky
didn't get to buy my foundation. feeling: ugly
didn't get to buy my red brolly. feeling: wet

(by the way, which is better, esprit or mango?)

didn't get to do anything memorable last weekend. feeling: unaccomplished

i guess what i'm really trying to say is that, last weekend sucked big time because of poor planning, poor coordination and serious lack of integrity. i mean like comon, you gave your word, you dun just forsake your friends for girls?! its sick.

and not to mention i was and still am pmsing BIG time and i could explode any minute. my head spins in huge circles, i get super tired and drowsy at all times of the day. i'm trying to abstain from cold drinks but try telling that to the not-so-cooperative weather.

i've got tons of stuff i need to get but am hanging on till i get my pay, hopefully next week. and loads of bills to clear, my credit card bills, handphone bills and erm, actually that's it. BUT they add up to hundreds ok? living in singapore ain't cheap.

ohoh, but guess what? the only thing that really made my day was getting Anna Sui's Secret Wish perfume. well, i dun adore it but since dear's best friend was like so helpful, i thought why not? so am just waiting to meet up with him to get it. heard he got a lil handbag, minature, body lotion and bath gel for me too. *hee all for the price of one bottle.

and can i just add that i do NOT like LV, i dun, honest. it just doesn't appeal to me except for that cute lil mini handbag. *aaawwww
christian dior and burberry appeals more to me. yup, just wanted to clarify that.

alright enough said. gonna get some food.

No comments: